At a Glance
YOU & TU, Opportunities
At Tiffin University, weíre all about our students, whether youíre an incoming freshman at our main campus in Tiffin, or a professional in your field from across the U.S. or across the world, working toward your graduate degree in one of our online programs. Opportunities lead to results, and our faculty, staff and students form the community to make this happen, both inside and outside the classroom.
What are some examples of the opportunities and results for Tiffin University students?
- 27% of TU students go to graduate school.
- 90% of our graduate students are returning students.
- 75% of TU students participate in some type of extracurricular activity, not including sports.
- On average, 50% of our traditional students are student-athletes.
- 74% of TU students participate in community service or volunteer work.
- Total enrollment at TU increased from 1,602 in the fall of 2005 to 4,282 in the fall of 2014, which is an increase of 167%.
And, did you know Ö
- TU has its own record label through our Music Industry Program.
- The Diane Kidd Gallery is regionally renowned for showcasing the visual works of artists from across Ohio, as well as works by our own students and faculty during the annual Tiffin University Student Show.
- We have almost too many clubs and organizations and club sports to list, with interest areas ranging from cheerleading to the martial arts, from Student Government to the TU Times, our student newspaper. And the formation of new clubs is encouraged, based on student interest and involvement.
- Our Theatre Arts Program has an ambitious schedule of performances, and several plays have enjoyed their world premieres at TUís Osceola Theatre.
You donít have to look very far, or very long, to find something interesting happening on campus, or meet new friends Ė either in person or in our online community of students. And all of itís relevant, because everything ultimately leads to YOU & TU and your success!