Other Campus Locations
Tiffin University’s Cincinnati State Academic Center Brings You The Real World For Real Success
Complete Your Degree Without Missing A Single Day Of Work!
Tiffin University has partnered with Cincinnati State Technical and Community College to offer the Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs on Cincinnati State’s campus. The Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs is designed for the working adult student – you can complete your degree without missing a single day of work! With Tiffin's Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs at the Cincinnati State Academic Center, your future begins today.
Tiffin University’s Cincinnati State Academic Center offers the following Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Justice Administration
The program is tailored toward busy adult lives. You take one class at a time and meet one day or night per week. This allows you to concentrate on each course without getting too bogged down. Classes are accelerated and most last 5 weeks. Best of all, you can complete the entire program in two years!
You’re Four Easy Steps Away From Earning Your Degree:
1. Contact Jody Kilpatrick at (614) 593-0113. Jody or any of our advisors will answer all of your questions about the program.
2. Complete the Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Application for Admission.
3. Once your application file is complete, we will start the evaluation process that will assess your courses and provide you with a report itemizing the number of credits that should transfer.
4. And in the final step – your student services advisor will contact you to set up a meeting to discuss your evaluation, potential financial aid, and your individualized program.
Don’t delay your future any longer.