Other Campus Locations
Tiffin University’s Cincinnati State Academic Center Brings You The Real World For Real Success
Complete Your Degree Without Missing A Single Day Of Work!
Tiffin University has partnered with Cincinnati State Technical and Community College to offer the Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs on Cincinnati State’s campus. The Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs is designed for the working adult student – you can complete your degree without missing a single day of work! With Tiffin's Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs at the Cincinnati State Academic Center, your future begins today.
Tiffin University’s Cincinnati State Academic Center offers the following Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Justice Administration
The program is tailored toward busy adult lives. You take one class at a time and meet one day or night per week. This allows you to concentrate on each course without getting too bogged down. Classes are accelerated and most last 5 weeks. Best of all, you can complete the entire program in two years!
You’re Four Easy Steps Away From Earning Your Degree:
1. Contact Jody Kilpatrick at (614) 593-0113. Jody or any of our advisors will answer all of your questions about the program.
2. Complete the Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Application for Admission. Or learn more about the application and admission process by clicking HERE.
3. Once your application file is complete, we will start the evaluation process that will assess your courses and provide you with a report itemizing the number of credits that should transfer.
4. And in the final step – your student services advisor will contact you to set up a meeting to discuss your evaluation, potential financial aid, and your individualized program.
Don’t delay your future any longer.