TU’s Academic Advising: YOU & TU
Mission Statement and Goals
The mission of the academic advising program at Tiffin University is to provide student-centered, developmental advising to prepare traditional college age students and adult learners for successful careers and for productive and satisfying lives of excellence, leadership and service.
Academic Advising should be:
- An integral part of the educational and academic process.
- A resource to provide students with a framework for planning educational and career goals.
- A link to campus resources, services, and information about academic regulations and policies.
- Accurate, consistent, timely and accessible.
- A shared responsibility between the university and its students.
- Developmental – helping students learn how to help themselves.
For more information about Academic Advising contact Judy Gardner, Director of Academic Advising (419-448-3420 or email@example.com) or Joyce Mathern, Academic Support Specialist (419-448-3304 or firstname.lastname@example.org).