You Can Do It! Getting Started With Your Online and Off-Campus Programs Application
Tiffin University makes it easy to apply to the Online and Off-Campus Program. Just follow these easy steps, and we’ll help guide you the rest of the way. At TU, we offer real support, leading to real results!
- Complete an online application.
- If you have not yet earned an associate’s degree, please have an official transcript from your high school or GED transcript sent directly to Tiffin University.
- Have official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended submitted directly from the institution, and if applicable, submit CLEP and DANTES credit.
Mail your transcripts to:
Online and Off-Campus Programs
155 Miami Street
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Some Online and Off-Campus Programs Admission Requirements To Note:
- Students should transfer 66 college semester hours. To start at an Off-Campus location, you must be able to transfer a minimum of 45 college semester hours.
- Students must have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on all prior college coursework.
- Only courses with a "C" or better will transfer from a regionally accredited institution.
Have any questions? Contact us today. For further information, call 1-800-968-6446, ext. 3374 or at Go2TU@tiffin.edu.