A message from the Director of Alumni Relations...
Your connection to Tiffin University does not stop after graduation; it is a lifelong connection that we truly value. There are several ways that you can show your DRAGON PRIDE years after you leave campus.
If you are interested in the DRAGON PRIDE program and want to learn more about how you can stay connected, browse the information below or contact me directly at email@example.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Vickie Galaska ('09 & '11)
CONNECT + ENGAGE + VOLUNTEER
Dragon P.R.I.D.E. Program – Philanthropy, Relationships, Involvement, Development, Excellence
The mission of the Dragon P.R.I.D.E. program is to build and cultivate the DRAGON PRIDE between TU alumni, current students, family and friends of Tiffin University. We strive to build relationships, strengthen traditions and develop a lifelong loyalty to Tiffin University, all in pursuit of the University’s mission of a life of excellence, leadership and service.
You can participate in the Dragon P.R.I.D.E. program by donating your:
Time (volunteer for various events, lead an alumni chapter)
Treasure (make a donation each year to the Annual Fund by joining a giving club)
Talent (help with mentoring, prospective student recruitment, and career development for current students)
Volunteering for TU = Showing your DRAGON PRIDE
Alumni Admissions – Promote a connection between TU and prospective students during the admissions process.
Alumni Chapter – Join a chapter in your area, or launch a new chapter! Chapters are created by Tiffin University alumni and friends in specific geographic areas to share their Dragon Pride and to meet other Tiffin University graduates living in their area.
Affinity Group – Join an affinity group, or start a new affinity group! An affinity group gives alumni a creative way to stay connected with the people they knew during their student years at Tiffin University. Affinity groups also give alumni a way to interact and network with people with similar interests after they leave Tiffin University. Affinity groups can support your personal identity, industry, interest or initiative.
Social Media – Help generate #DragonPride on Twitter and Instagram and create a positive buzz about TU and the alumni association online. Your message with #itsagreatdaytobeadragon or “Like” us on Facebook at facebook.com/TiffinUniversityAlumni
Class Giving Program – Donate on behalf of your class year! Alumni volunteers continue to raise funds and encourage participation from their peers in support of the Annual Fund.
Alumni Board – Serve at the highest level of alumni volunteerism by joining TU’s Alumni Board. Apply to be a board member between September and October each year. Applications can be found online on the Alumni Association Board page.
TEN WAYS TO SHOW YOUR DRAGON PRIDE
- Take PRIDE by attending TU Alumni Events on campus & near your hometown!
- Update your info with DRAGON PRIDE for Challenge Magazine and tell us about your marriage, new job, or your newest little Dragon.
- Take pictures in your DRAGON PRIDE gear when you travel with your family & friends (send us the photos!)
- Attend TU's Homecoming in the fall and feel the DRAGON PRIDE!
- Volunteer on and off campus to exude your DRAGON PRIDE!
- Display your DRAGON PRIDE at TU athletic and music events!
- Take your DRAGON PRIDE on the road with the Dragon license plate program!
- Show your #DRAGONPRIDE on Facebook (Tiffin University Alumni), Twitter (@TiffinUniAlumni), and LinkedIn!
- Post jobs and internship opportunities with our Career Services Office (spread the DRAGON PRIDE to fellow Dragons)!
- Invest in future Dragons and show your DRAGON PRIDE with your gift to The Annual Fund.
The Office of Development and Alumni Relations loves to meet with alumni and friends of Tiffin University! Be sure to check the Alumni events page, your email, Facebook, and Twitter to see when we are hosting an event in your area.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Tiffin University graduate, you are automatically a member of the TU Alumni Association. There are no dues to pay. As a member of the TU family, you join the ranks of more than 10,000 living alumni located in the United States and throughout the world.