In order for your diploma to be mailed, you must have the following in order:
- All students are required to complete a graduation application.
- A zero balance on your account. If you are reimbursed by your employer, you may want to consider paying your balance with a credit card and getting the reimbursement from your employer. Please contact the Bursar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 419-448-3316 if you have questions.
- Financial Aid Exit Counseling if you have student loans. You must complete this online at www.studentloans,gov. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 419-448-3279 if you have questions.
- All courses successfully completed
- All outstanding official transcripts from other universities/colleges must be in your permanent file at the Tiffin Campus.
- FOR BACHELOR DEGREE SEEKING UNDERGRADUATES ONLY: Two units of co-curricular (26 hours) completed. Please contact Judy Hafley at HafleyJ@tiffin.edu if you have questions.
If you do not complete the above, you will not receive your diploma. If all of your graduation requirements have been met, your diploma will be mailed (to the address on your Graduation Application) approximately 6-8 weeks after final grades are submitted.