In order for your diploma to be mailed, you must have the following in order:
- A zero balance on your account. If you are reimbursed by your employer, you may want to consider paying your balance with a credit card and getting the reimbursement from your employer. Please contact Julie Starkweather at email@example.com if you have questions.
- Financial Aid Exit Counseling if you have student loans. You must complete this online at www.nslds.ed.gov. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 800-968-6446, ext. 3279 if you have questions.
- All courses successfully completed
- All books returned to the library and library fines paid. Please contact Sue Halen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- All outstanding official transcripts from other universities/colleges must be in your permanent file at the Tiffin Campus.
- FOR BACHELOR DEGREE SEEKING UNDERGRADUATES ONLY: Two units of co-curricular (26 hours) completed. Please contact Laura Green at email@example.com if you have questions.
If you do not complete the above, you will not receive your diploma. If all of your graduation requirements have been met, your diploma will be mailed (to the address on your graduation application) approximately 4-6 weeks following the ceremony.