- Please do not wear high heels on the AstroTurf.
- Don’t wait until the last minute—pick up your cap and gown before Commencement Day if possible.
- Be certain to bring your cap, gown and tassel. Beyond that, the less you bring to the ceremony the better. We suggest that you lock your personal belongings in your car or give them to a family member. If you bring your cell phone, it will need to be on silent.
- Be prepared for April in Ohio—it can be warm and sunny or cool and rainy.
- Make hotel/restaurant reservations in advance. Check out our accommodations link for a full list of area restaurants and hotels.