Online and Off-Campus Programs
Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs
Completing your bachelors degree is not impossible, even if you have a full-time job. At Tiffin University, we offer an option that allows you to finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program. It's the Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Program at TU.
How does it work? Here are the facts:
- Obtain your degree in about 2 years. If you take classes at one of our seated academic centers you will take one class at a time.
- Online courses allow you to take classes at your own pace; therefore, you can take one class at a time or two at a time, depending on how quickly you want to complete your degree.
- Class sizes are small—usually 10-15 students.
- Programs start every January, March (online only), May (online only), July (online only), August and October (online only).
You'll fulfill the academic requirements for your degree as follows:
- Transfer 66 semester hours (a maximum of 7 courses/21 semester hours may be taken to make up for any shortfall).
- One semester hour is waived for freshman studies.
- Complete 54 semester hours in the Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Program.
- Total semester hours earned for your degree: 121 hours.
For details about the convenience of our Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Program, call us at 800.968.6446, ext. 3374 or e-mail us at Go2TU@tiffin.edu