Seated Graduate Degree Programs
Transforming Your Future Begins Today!
Welcome to Tiffin University’s Graduate Degree Programs. Through all of our academic programs, you’ll take an active role in your own education, and you’ll discover that you are transforming your future into exactly what you imagined it could be! TU offers an “education for real life” – simple as that. We are flexible and practical in our approach, and everything starts and ends with you – your real-world success is our goal as well as yours!
Professionally Focused, Learning Centered Programs
Tiffin University was established in 1888 in Northwest Ohio. The mission of the university is to offer quality, professionally focused, learning centered, accredited graduate degree programs. The competitively priced degrees offer students the convenience of pursuing a degree while achieving personal and professional goals. In short, at TU, we offer you real value!
Our Tiffin campus Master’s Degree Programs Include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - with a concentration in General Management
- Master of Science (MS) - in Criminal Justice with concentrations in Forensic Psychology and Justice Administration.
Small Classes and Personalize Attention
For over a century, we have been in the business of educating students for lucrative careers. Tiffin University understands the demands faced by the working adult student. Students are able to learn academic theory and apply the knowledge from their professional careers to real life practical situations. The small college atmosphere is evident to the students taking classes in a seated classroom or online by the personal attention received.
Distinctive Features of the TU Graduate Program
- Tiffin University faculty members, dedicated to scholarship and professional education, hold graduate degrees from some of the nation’s most distinguished colleges and universities, have served in executive and midlevel management in various industries, corporations, federal law enforcement, intelligence, and military organizations.
- The Graduate Student Services Office is designed to assist graduate students with registration, advising, and other concerns.
- The Career Development Office provides guidance for TU students and alumni during their career development process by providing self-assessment, career exploration and career preparation resources.
Academic programs at Tiffin University are authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents.
Tiffin University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
MBA degrees are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Contact us today to let us know how we can help you. Phone: 800-968-6446 ext. 3401, or via email at email@example.com.