Transferring To/From Tiffin University
Sometimes international students wish to switch schools before finishing their program, and sometimes students wish to pursue another academic program at a new school after graduating. In both cases, students will need to have their SEVIS record transferred to/from Tiffin University.
Transferring to Tiffin University
- Students will need to complete the relevant application process and be admitted to Tiffin University.
- Once admitted, the student will need to have his/her International Student Advisor at the previous institution complete the Transfer In form and submit it to Tiffin University.
- The SEVIS school code for Tiffin University is CLE214F0066000.
Transferring from Tiffin University
- Students will need to complete the relevant application process at the school to which they wish to transfer, and be admitted to the new school.
- Once admitted, the student will need to complete the Transfer Out form with the assistance of his/her International Student Advisor at the new institution.
- The student will need to show proof of acceptance to the new school, as well as submit the Transfer Out form before having his/her SEVIS record transferred.