Tiffin University Undergraduate Programs
“Tiffin University has an excellent reputation, a variety of strong academic programs and co-curricular activities, attractive facilities, caring and competent faculty and staff members, outstanding students, and a friendly, personal environment where students come first.” TU President Paul Marion
Embodying The American Dream
Tiffin University has truly positioned itself as a new kind of academic institution: the professional university, where the career objectives of traditional college-age students and adult students are optimized through professionally-focused undergraduate and graduate programs that have a broad general education foundation.
With more than 20 undergraduate programs in three schools, and more than 130 full-time and adjunct faculty, TU embodies the fulfillment of the “American Dream.” Beyond the excellence of our academic programs, our location is also very much a part of this. We are situated in the American heartland, where a strong work ethic drives people’s lives, including those of our students.
TU’s degree programs are designed so that each student – whether you are among the first generation of your family to attend college, or are an adult professional returning to school – can achieve your full potential. Put simply, we offer an education for real life – your real life. As President Marion remarks, our students come first, and at Tiffin University, you’ll always be a name, never a number. At TU, we’re for real!
Click on any of the schools or programs below, or the links at the left, for more information about the real choices you have in a Tiffin University education.
We offer undergraduate programs in the following Schools:
- Arts Administration with concentrations in Visual Arts and Music Industry
- Communication with concentrations in Public Relations, Journalism, and Electronic Media
- General Science
- Paralegal Studies
- Professional Music
- Computer and Information Technology
- Global Leadership Honors
- Management with concentrations in Equine Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Human Resources Management, International Business, and Managerial Studies
- Sports and Recreation Management with concentrations in Sports and Athletic Administration, Recreation and Tourism, and Sports Marketing.
- Cyber-Defense and Information Security
- Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Science
- Homeland Security / Terrorism
- Government and National Security with concentrations in Intelligence and Security Studies and Politics and Government
- Justice Administration (Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs)
- Law Enforcement
- Psychology with concentrations in Addictions Counseling, Experimental Psychology, Human Services
We also offer Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs
The Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Program is for students with previous college experience interested in:
- Completing a BA, BBA, or BCJ in about two years in an accelerated format.
- Attending classes at sites around Ohio or online.