Online Bachelor Degree Programs
You Can Do It! Getting Started With Your Online and Off-Campus Application for Admission.
Tiffin University makes it easy to apply to the Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs. Just follow these easy steps, and we’ll guide you the rest of the way. At TU, we offer real support, leading to real results!
You Can Do It!
- Complete an online application.
- Send an official copy of your high school transcript or GED certificate if you have not yet earned an associate’s degree.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended, and if applicable, CLEP and DANTES credit.
Mail your transcripts to:
Office of Online and Off-Campus Bachelor Degree Programs
155 Miami Street
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Some Online and Off-Campus Requirements To Note:
- Students should transfer 45-66 previous college semester hours.
- Students are recommended to have earned a minimum GPA of a 2.0 on all prior college course work.
- Only courses with a "C" or better will transfer from a prior institution.
- Students typically have a minimum of five years professional work experience.
Have any questions? Contact us today. For classroom and online instruction please call 1-800-968-6446, ext. 3374 or at Go2TU@tiffin.edu