Online Bachelor Degree Programs
Bachelor of Business Administration in Organizational Management with a concentration in Marketing
This online course of study is specifically designed to provide TU students with genuine, real-world experience in such areas as marketing management, retailing, advertising, brand management, social media marketing, and marketing research.
Marketing continues to assume a vital role in most organizations because of the focus on reaching, engaging, and retaining customers. Marketing is the discipline that helps organizations determine which goods and services they should offer and what features and benefits can give them the ultimate competitive advantage.
Did you know?
Business Week reported that an astounding 74 percent of the Presidents and CEOs of America’s 500 largest corporations rose to the top by beginning their careers in the Marketing Department. There is most certainly a huge demand for employees with a strong sense of marketing acumen.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports various employment opportunities in the field of Marketing are expected to increase by 14 percent through 2020.
Most TU Marketing graduates join the workforce in marketing or a related field after completing their degrees. Some students choose to attend graduate school upon completion of their undergraduate degree and many others return to graduate school after gaining some practical experience in the job market. Because of TU’s dedication to “making it real,” you’ll have the chance to experience real engagement and real immersion in the field before you graduate, giving you a jump start on your career.
Potential Career Opportunities in Marketing:
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Art/Creative Director
- Corporate Communication Writer/Editor
- Brand and Product Management
- Professional Sales Management
- Marketing Research
- Media Buyer
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Sports Marketing
- Customer Relations
All TU students in the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Marketing program fulfill their academic requirements for graduation by completing courses in the following areas.
- Knowledge Skills and Liberal Education (49 credit hours)
- School of Business (18 credit hours)
- Academic Major Requirement (30 credit hours)
- Open Electives/Minor (24 credit hours)
- Total Semester Hours for the Degree (121 credit hours)
Online classes are all offered in seven (7) week terms starting in January, March, May, July, August, and October
- Discounts: Fraternal Order of Police (F.O.P.) member, active military member & spouses, Commodore Perry Credit Union, LA County Employee
- Accreditations: Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges; Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs