Welcome to Tiffin University!
We are excited that you have chosen Tiffin University to continue your education. We hope that your experience with us is rewarding. Our faculty and staff are here to help and look forward to working with you during your experience at TU.
It is easier than you think
- Transferring your credits to Tiffin University is a simple process. Once we receive transcripts from all previously attended institutions we will work on completing a transcript evaluation. This will allow you to know how your credits will transfer to Tiffin University and what courses you would have remaining to complete your degree.
- Scholarships are available to qualified students.
- To find your colleges transcript request location, search our college transcript database.
- It is recommended that you have at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average from the college you are transferring from.
- If you are transferring credits from more than one school, combined credits are recommended to have a 2.0 grade point average.
- Each student is assessed on an individual basis.
The Transfer Process
- Apply to Tiffin University at www.tiffin.edu.
- Request official transcripts from high school and all institutions previously attended.
- Schedule a campus visit at www.tiffin.edu/visit
- Meet with our Transfer Admissions Counselor to review your admissions file.
Need more information? We’re here to help.