Welcome to Tiffin University!
We are excited that you have chosen Tiffin University to continue your education. We hope that your experience with us is rewarding. Our faculty and staff are here to help and look forward to working with you during your experience at TU.
It is easier than you think
- Transferring your credits to Tiffin University is a simple process. We have agreements with other colleges that help expedite the process. Transfer Guides are posted on our website at www.tiffin.edu/transfer/guides.
- Students receive transcript evaluations prior to enrolling – often right on the spot – indicating the transfer credits awarded and the courses required to complete your degree at Tiffin University.
- Scholarships are available to qualified students.
- To find your colleges transcript request location, search our college transcript database.
- It is recommended that you have at least a 1.8 cumulative grade point average from the college you are transferring from.
- If you are transferring credits from more than one school, combined credits are recommended to have a 1.8 grade point average.
- Each student is assessed on an individual basis.
The Transfer Process
- Apply to Tiffin University at www.tiffin.edu.
- Request official transcripts from high school and any college you have attended.
- Schedule a campus visit at www.tiffin.edu/visit
- Meet with our Transfer Advisors, Kristyn Wilkins and Brianne Hurd to review your admissions file.
Need more information? We’re here to help.
Please contact Alexandra Kirchner at (800) 968-6446, ext 3592, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.