Rules for Dragons Cupboard Orders:
- Each student utilizing the Dragon’s Cupboard, Tiffin University’s Food Pantry, must complete an initial intake form before accessing the pantry. The link is as follows: https://forms.gle/KKyjXXyQa7vGpoEq8
- Walk- In’s are NOT permitted: You must have completed the order form and have a confirmed pick-up appointment.
- Pick up hours are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm & Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm, you must respond to the pick-up email with the exact time you will be picking up and MUST receive confirmation.
- If you are unable to pick-up your order at this time, please email the dragon cupboard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closed on weekends, holiday/ university breaks/ when the university is closed
If we were unable to provide an item you have requested via this order form, we would do our best to find an adequate substitution.
- You are LIMITED TO 15 ITEMS PER ORDER
- You are LIMITED to 2 ORDERS PER WEEK
- You will be contacted via your TU email when your order is ready for pick up.
To make donations, please email email@example.com, drop them off at the Office of Equity Access and opportunity or in one of the drop-off bins around campus or use this link posted below and follow the instructions:
Office for Equity, Access & Opportunity
We’re Here for You!
Monday – Thursday:
8:00 am – 10:00 pm
8:00 am -5:00 pm