Tiffin University’s Student Resource Center strives to provide supportive services that helps students meet their current and long-term needs and goals. The Student Resource Center connects students to campus and community resources and services to help them overcome barriers that may impact their academic success.
- Connects students to resources related to food, counseling, transportation, healthcare, and more to address specific needs and insecurities.
- Hosts resource workshops and collaborates with community partners and organizations to make resources more available and accessible.
- Provides advocacy services
- Cultivates a safe environment on campus and within programming that empowers LGBTQIA* students to develop their authentic identity
- Assists in connecting students with counseling services for stress, depression, anxiety, mental illness, etc.
- Committed to providing connects for wellness services needed to achieve health and fitness goals.
- Provides accommodation and support services for students who have health impairment, physical limitations, and learning disabilities.
- Offers a comfortable space where one may seek information and obtain confidential referrals.
The Student Resource Center is located in the Office for Equity, Access & Opportunity; Friedley Hall. You may contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Summer hours: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Closed on weekends, holidays and non-class days
Office for Equity, Access & Opportunity
We’re Here for You!
The Student Resource Center is located in the Office for Equity, Access & Opportunity; Friedley Hall.
You may contact the office at email@example.com