TUConnects is an initiative that is focused on all aspects of workforce readiness from a “local to global” perspective. For complete information, go to tuconnects.tiffin.edu
Creation of an innovative approach to corporate connection and Tiffin University through cooperative identification, design, and delivery of relevant workforce development solutions.
The purpose of TU CONNECTS is to advance the economic prosperity and well-being of Ohio by assisting in the development and preservation of a quality workforce and by serving as the hub for regional and statewide profession-based workforce development and skills education initiatives.
is to be achieved, first through the understanding of Ohio’s industry and business needs and then through industry and business co-development and customization of education and training that meet those needs: Current and future, through distinctly alternative initiatives that are economical and relevant.
- Connect Tiffin to Ohio industry and business communities and allow them to lead in identification of wants and needs, and then assist in providing solutions from new employee onboarding, supervisory training, to executive coaching.
- Expand to new markets that are seeking economic alternative learning to build on professional skills, industry certifications, and focused industry solutions.
- Understanding of Ohio’s industry and business needs
- Industry and business co-development and customization of education and training that meet those needs
- Distinctly alternative initiatives that are economical and relevant
- Non-credit, professional and industry certifications and credentials
- Solutions provider focus for workforce-based learning for better entry level workplace outcomes
- Reskilling and upskilling without having to go outside of your local/region
Offices & Departments
- Office for Equity, Access & Opportunity
- Office of Academic Excellence and Effectiveness
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Student Accounts
- Office of Marketing & Communications
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Human Resources
- Campus Safety and Security
- Event Services
- The Center for Faculty Support and Teaching Innovation
- Division of What’s Next – Strategic Innovation
We’re Here for You!
For questions about the Division of What’s Next – Strategic Innovation, contact:
Location: Franks Hall, First Floor