Pursue your passion and make a difference
Tiffin University’s School of Creative and Media Arts provides an innovative, flexible and hands-on education that prepares students to pursue career goals in contemporary fields and industries. Whether your passion and interests are in the field of commercial music, digital media and communications, sports media, video production, photography and design or digital history and storytelling – you’ll immerse in it as you put knowledge to practice.
Other institutions talk about experiential learning; we live it.
Every class is taught from the perspective of practical application of material. Through group projects, creative and media arts labs, co-curricular activities, fieldwork and internships, you will have the opportunity to create actual projects that you can then use to promote yourself in your future career.
Relevant and current, active and engaging, the School of Creative and Media Arts is an education that will prepare you in every way, as a confident professional, a lifelong learner and a difference-maker in your field and community.
School of Creative and Media Arts
- School Overview
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Meet the Faculty
- Dual Enrollment Program
- Academic Calendar & Academic Bulletin (Catalog)
- Undergraduate Minors
- The Center for Tiffin University and Dragon Core Curriculum
We’re here for you
155 Miami Street, Tiffin, OH 44883
More About Our School
- Tiffin University Recognizes Faculty Excellence
- Real World-Ready – Brooklyn Kreilick’s Experience with the Tiffin Innovation Program and Beyond
- TU Welcomes Tiffin Native Regina Sayles
- Tiffin University Adds Three New Academic Programs
- Coursework for a Cause – TU Students Volunteer with Ohio Summer Camp