Alumni Admissions Volunteer
Recruit A Dragon!
Our alumni are our international ambassadors and create invaluable word-of-mouth marketing as they take their knowledge of our institution to their hometowns and countries and into their professional and social networks. By communicating with prospective students, you will enable Tiffin University to expand into diverse places. By helping the institution become bigger, stronger and more successful, alumni are also enhancing the value of their own degree qualification. By sharing your collegiate experience and professional success with prospective students, you illustrate the benefits of a TU education.
You may be the reason a student chooses to become a Tiffin Dragon!
Thank you for your interest as an admissions volunteer. This venture was established to promote a connection between TU and prospective students during the admissions process and to help build relationships between alumni and prospective TU students from across the country and around the world. Tiffin University depends on our alumni and parents to help identify and recruit talented students for possible admission.
College Fairs – click here to see a list of our upcoming college fairs
- Alumni and parents represent TU by volunteering to work college fairs across the country and around the globe, providing academic information, application information, and valuable insight for prospective students and their families on what it means to be a Dragon.
- Throughout the year, volunteers connect with students in a variety of ways, including via phone. Volunteers with our program serve as a source of information for admitted students considering TU, and are able to share their unique stories. These personalized phone calls can help students start envisioning themselves as a Dragon.
Goals and Objectives
- To create meaningful points of contact between TU alumni, and prospective students and their families
- To increase the number of competitive and qualified students considering the TU and increase the percentage of admitted students enrolling
- To provide assistance to the university's admissions efforts
- To increase alumni engagement with TU
Click to read the Volunteer Duties and Responsibilities
The Recruit A Dragon program offers multiple ways for you to assist TU from near and far. You will work directly with Taylor McClain in the admissions office to decide the best way for you to Recruit A Dragon!
Click here to fill out a quick form to get started.