Dragon Family Council
WHAT IS THE DRAGON FAMILY COUNCIL?
Focused on helping to maximize student success in a variety of ways, the Dragon Family Council is dedicated to building and maintaining positive connections between parents, students and TU while keeping parents informed and giving them a voice on campus.
It is also your chance to gain an insider’s view of the University and the people who shape your student’s education and experiences while developing deeper bonds with the school, your fellow parents, students and the resources and staff who help advance student success.
THE MISSION OF THE DRAGON FAMILY COUNCIL
- Provide a direct connection between parents and Tiffin University
- Enrich the college experience for students, parents and families
- Financially support key initiatives of the Dragons Family Council and the “Dragon Family Fund”
- To engage parents and their students in campus activities
- Serve as resources for parents of incoming first year and transfer students
THE COUNCIL MEMBER ROLES
- Make an annual gift at $250 or above to support the Dragon Family Fund. Gifts of $1,000 and greater places donors in the Tiffin Society-TU’s premier giving society.
- Attend two Dragon Family Council meetings on-campus each year
- Make welcome calls to incoming families
- Serve as a representative of the university in your hometown
Supporting the Dragon Family Council, even if you are unable to attend both meetings, means so much to ensure a wonderful undergraduate student experience. By providing financial support, you are supporting various organizations that have a tremendous impact on campus. By joining, your gift and involvement helps make a great university even better.
Members have opportunities to hear directly from senior TU administrators and faculty, tour campus facilities and socialize with fellow parents and their students.