Dragon Family Council
The Dragon Family Council is dedicated to building and maintaining positive connections between parents, students and TU, while keeping parents informed and giving them a voice on campus. It is a chance to gain an insider's view of the University and the people who shape your student's education and experiences, while developing deeper bonds with the school, your fellow parents, students and the resources who help advance student success.
The Mission of the Dragon Family Council:
- To provide a direct connection between parents and Tiffin University.
- To enrich the college experience for students, parents and families.
- To financially support key initiatives of the Dragon Family Council and the Dragon Family Fund.
- To engage parents and their students in campus activities.
- To serve as resources for parents of incoming first-year and transfer students.
Dragon Family Council Member Responsibilities:
- Make an annual gift at $250 or above to support the Dragon Family Fund. Gifts of $1,000 and greater places donors in the Tiffin Society, TU's premier giving society.
- Attend two Dragon Family Council meetings a year.
- Make welcome calls to incoming families.
- Serve as a representative of the University in your hometown.