Job Search Resources
Get started with Career Connections
The new job and internship database, Career Connections, allows employers to submit job, internship or volunteer postings. Students can search the listings and research the companies with the full flexibility of customizable search and screening criteria. Job-seekers can filter their search by industry, job function, full/part-time status, geography, and key words. Career Connections is open to all Tiffin University students and alumni. Once users register for a free account, they will have instant access to the job postings.
Student On-Campus Employment
Postings can be found after logging in by clicking the My School’s Jobs button and searching for student employment under View Jobs by Job Type.
Check out these online job search resources
- My Perfect Resume : introduces you to the online job search, listing many online sites and services that are useful for your job search. We do not post jobs nor resumes but instead point you to the places that do.
- Careeronestop : Huge searchable database of job listings from across the country developed by the governments 2,000+ employment offices throughout the country.
- Best Jobs U.S.A. : Recourse Communications publishes Employment Review, promote job fairs and has several other related businesses.
- Career Builder : Career Builder is the on-line arm of Bernard Hodes Advertising and one of the first WWW job sites to mount a serious commercial venture. Multiple services include J.O.B.S. (Jobs Offered by Search) database of job listings, resume database, career management articles, employer profiles, web pages and links to company home pages.
- College Grad Job Hunter : Large database of jobs for college grads and experienced professionals. Good job market info, employer links, help putting together and postings resumes to places where employers are "likely to look".
- Job Web : NACE provides an extensive job opportunity bank for college students to peruse as well as helpful diversity information (INROADS is just one example). A forum and news info for college career professionals, a career and human bibliography, events calendar and links to human resource associations round out one of the webs most valuable databases.
- Monster : This commercial service owned by TMP, a recruitment advertising firm, offers improving design and contains 1000s of postings in its database. Career info, links to other sites and flexible search of postings makes this a useful site.
- Job Hunt : Provides job search advice, a listing of job search and career websites, as well as articles and books on job hunting.
- Employment Guide : Search by keyword, location, date. Offers additional international job search database.
- Indeed : Searches multiple job websites for you and delivers relevant job postings utilizing your search criteria.
- Internet Job Source : Can search job openings by location and industry; also links directly to employers' websites.
- LinkedIn Jobs : Get expert guidance from industry leaders, then sign up for LinkedIn to power your job search.
- Top Tech Jobs : Consortium of employment agencies; wide variety of entry level positions in the Bay Area. (Note: we do not recommend utilizing employment agencies that charge the job seeker).
- Oath : Includes a wide variety of jobs, has a special search feature for entry-level/internships, and provides a huge list of company profiles.
- Locanto : Locanto is a free classifieds website which allows people to post, browse, and find part-time and full-time jobs in any city. Users can also post their resume and directly contact employers on Locanto.
- Ohio Means Jobs : Ohio's online resource for occupational information, career videos, training providers, employment opportunities and a lot more.
- LinkedIn : Manage your professional identity. Build and engage with your professional network. Access knowledge, insights and opportunities.
- HigherEdJobs : HigherEdJobs is the leading source for jobs and career information in academia.
- Glassdoor : Glassdoor helps you find a job and company you love. Reviews, salaries and benefits from employees. Interview questions from candidates. Millions of jobs.
- Simply Hired : An employment website for job listings and online recruitment advertising network. The company aggregates job listings from thousands of sites across the Web including job boards, newspaper and classified listings, associations, social networks, content sites and company career sites.
- The Water Environment Federation (WEF) : is a not-for-profit technical and educational organization of 33,000 individual members and 75 affiliated Member Associations representing water quality professionals around the world. The WEF Job Bank is continually updated with new employment listings for careers in wastewater, including water and wastewater management, operations, consulting engineering, and other career paths in water quality.
The Tiffin University Career Services Office (TU-CSO) makes no representations or guarantees about positions or events listed on its website or physical bulletin boards and is not responsible for the safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment. TU-CSO makes no specific or implied guarantees of employment as a result of obtaining a degree or the taking of any courses. It is the responsibility of the student, alumnus or community member to take all necessary precautions when interviewing for or accepting any position. He or she is solely responsible for obtaining or confirming any necessary information concerning an employer.
The TU-CSO website contains links to other websites or events as a convenience for its users and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Anyone who discovers misuse or abuse of our website or other posting is encouraged to report the matter to TU-CSO, either in person or by email at: email@example.com or by calling the Executive Director of Career Services at 419-448-3422.