Graduation Day Pointers
You have worked so hard and done so much during your time with Tiffin University, we are honored to be a part of your story.
Here’s a few tips and tricks to get the most of your graduation day:
- Let everyone you know that you are graduating. Check out our social media toolkit at tiffin.edu/toolkit for some celebratory ways to do just that.
- Try out our customized TU graduation filters with your Snapchat account.
- Frame your face with our customized digital profile picture frames.
- Download Class of 2021 mobile wallpapers to your phone.
- While Zooming with friends, family, in meetings and even in interviews, be sure to download a virtual Zoom background to show your Dragon Pride.
- Share your graduation celebrations with us. Take photos of your at-home celebrations. Take videos. Wear your cap and gown to watch the commencement ceremony.
- Get social. Use #TUgrad #InThisTUgether #TiffinUniversity in your celebratory social posts. We will host a running social wall at tiffin.edu/commencement so you can see how your classmates are celebrating, too.
- Tell your friends. A list of graduates will be published on TU’s website at tiffin.edu/commencement.
- We will tell your friends, too. An announcement of your graduation will be sent to your hometown newspaper OR the newspapers closest to your hometown. We cannot guarantee when it will be printed.
- For your wall. Your diplomas and diploma cover, along with a keepsake commencement program will be mailed to your residence within 6-8 weeks. Academic Honors students will also receive a separate mailing from the Office of the Provost.
As a graduate of the Class of 2021, you have so much to be proud of. We are so proud of you and honored to be a part of your day. Congratulations!