Rules for Dragons Cupboard Orders:
- Each student utilizing the Dragon's Cupboard, Tiffin University's Food Pantry, must complete an initial intake form before accessing the pantry. The link is as follows: https://forms.gle/KKyjXXyQa7vGpoEq8
- Walk- In's are NOT permitted: You must have completed the order form and have a confirmed pick-up appointment.
- Pick up hours are as follows:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm & Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm, you must respond to the pick-up email with the exact time you will be picking up and MUST receive confirmation.
- If you are unable to pick-up your order at this time, please email the dragon cupboard at email@example.com
- Closed on weekends, holiday/ university breaks/ when the university is closed
If we were unable to provide an item you have requested via this order form, we would do our best to find an adequate substitution.
You are LIMITED TO 15 ITEMS PER ORDER
You are LIMITED to 2 ORDERS PER WEEK
You will be contacted via your TU email when your order is ready for pick up.
To make donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, drop them off at the Office of Equity Access and opportunity or in one of the drop-off bins around campus or use this link posted below and follow the instructions:
Here is the link: https://www.tiffin.edu/givingtu
You can use the drop-down on the "designation" and use "other" and type in the food pantry or Dragon Cupboard.