TU to Host 30th International Dinner on Friday, April 9
Today, TU celebrates 150 international students who represent a total of 26 countries. The International Dinner is a popular Tiffin University tradition that provides a unique opportunity for International and American students to share their heritage with each other, the campus and the community.
Each dinner will include:
- Peruvian Quinoa Salad, plus a pack of sliced Indian Naan bread
- Jollof Rice
- Chicken Paprikash on spätzle dumplings
- Argentinian beef (marinated grilled sliced flank steak) with chimichurri, black beans, fingerling yellow, red, and purple potatoes
- Indian butter chicken with Basmati rice
- Masoor dal (vegan lentil curry)
- Korean BBQ braised pork riblets
- Jasmine Rice
- Chicken Potstickers with a ginger soy sesame glaze
- Jarritos Soda pop (one per dinner)
“Although this year’s dinner will be different, we are extremely excited to still offer unique cuisine to the Tiffin community with an optional cookbook, too,” said Scott Saracusa, Executive Director of International Affairs.
Ticket sales ended Friday, April 2 at 5 p.m.
For questions, call Caitlyn Bass at 419.448.3287 or email email@example.com.