Google Apps for TU
Tiffin University has partnered with Google to provide Google Apps to the TU community. Google Apps for TU is a service that can be used by current TU students and provides access to many web based applications including:
- Google Apps Email - Ad-free email with over 30 GB of storage and continued use of your @tiffin.edu email addresses
- Google Calendar - Schedule meetings, create events, and share calendars
- Google Talk - Instant messaging and computer-to-computer voice calling
- Google Drive - Create, store, share and collaborate on documents, spreadsheets and presentations online
Click below to login to your tiffin.edu email powered by Google
|Getting Help with Google Apps for TU|
|To learn how to use Google Apps for Education tools visit Google's Learning Center or watch the Google Apps Tour.||
|Google Help Resources||Other ways to access Gmail|
Google Apps no longer supports Internet Explorer 6, as it does not effectively support new features, interactive applications, video and voice. Supported browsers include:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0+
- Google Chrome 4.0+
- Safari 3.0+
Browsers older than these, will not support the new Docs and Sites features offered in Google Apps.
Questions about Google Apps for TU?
Contact the Help Desk at (855) 664-1200.