Welcome to the Dragon Family!
For Incoming First-Year Students
If you have already been accepted and committed to TU, you will need to attend one of our First-Year Interaction and Registration Experience (FIRE) Events. During your time on campus, you will be able to schedule your classes and receive additional information about housing, financial aid, books, and student activities.
Those dates include:
|Saturday, May 21, 2022: Virtual FIRE – this event is at capacity; please select another FIRE date|
|Friday, June 3, 2022: In-person FIRE – this event is at capacity; please select another FIRE date|
|Friday, June 17, 2022: In-person FIRE|
|Friday, July 15, 2022: In-person FIRE– this event is at capacity; please select another FIRE date|
|Friday, July 29, 2022: In-person FIRE– this event is at capacity; please select another FIRE date|
|Friday, August 12, 2022: Virtual FIRE|
FIRE is a great opportunity for you to prepare for your collegiate experience. You will have to chance to do several exciting things – from completing your class schedule to meeting faculty and participating in financial aid counseling, to meeting your soon-to-be classmates.
FIRE Registration Form
Don’t forget to submit your student I.D. Photo
Life at TU
- Student Support
- Student Engagement
- Student Success & First-Year Experience
- Residence Life
- Office of Student Affairs
- Campus Safety and Security
- Dragon Family Page
We’re Here for You!
Office of Student Success & First-Year Experience
Gillmor Student Center
800.968.6446 ext. 3357
Learn More About TU
- Tiffin University to host Amazon Prime series, “The College Tour”
- Two Tiffin University Professors Receive Professional Recognition
- A Change of Pace – Francesco Gioffre’s DragonNext Story￼
- Tiffin University Accounting Program Receives IMA® Endorsement
- Tiffin University to Participate in CFA Institute’s University Affiliation Program®