Important facts about the Health Center
- Our services are FREE!
- No insurance is needed to use our Health Center services.
- We offer free, over-the-counter medicines for students
- Have questions? We can be quickly reached via phone or email.
- We offer Covid-19 testing
- Hours during the academic year: Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. 5 p.m. / Friday: 9 a.m. – noon
- Location: The Seneca House at 142 Jackson Street
How to Schedule and Appointment
Please call 419-448-3429 or email email@example.com for an appointment. Appointments are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m Monday – Thursday and 9 a.m. to noon on Fridays. There are no walk-in appointments.
We are available for appointments beginning Monday August 23, 2021.
Tiffin University Health Services Clinic Appointment Protocol:
- All appointments will be scheduled by phone (419.448.3429), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). There will be no walk-in appointments.
- Telehealth services will be utilized by this office when appropriate. This is a safe, convenient, and time-saving method of health care delivery and helps to lessen possible exposure to infectious disease.
- Face masks will be required when entering the office for any individual who is not vaccinated.
- The waiting area will maintain social distancing with patients at least 6 feet apart. Only the patient will be allowed into the clinic.
- If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the office by phone or email.
- Career Services
- Counseling and Wellness Center
- Disability Services
- Health Services
- Murphy Academic Support Center
- Pfeiffer Library
- Request a Transcript
- Veteran and Military Services
We’re Here for You!
The Seneca House
142 Jackson Street
Tiffin, OH 44883