Renée Meyer is an American and Swiss citizen, having grown-up in Tiffin, Ohio, USA, and currently living in Strasbourg France. Renée has worked and lived in Europe, and North and South America. She speaks French, German and Spanish.
Renée works independently as an intercultural mediator, combining her skills in intercultural communication, sustainability and finance. Her current activities are linking the French (mainly the Grand Est region) and the U.S. (mainly Midwest) markets. She concentrates on creating the bridge between actors in different cultures, so that the client can focus on adapting their product or service offering to the export market. She has specialized in medtech, however is looking to expand to other areas.
Renée also lectures at several universities in France and in South America, covering subject matters like:
- International and intercultural HR management
- Strategic Finance in Anglo-Saxon multinationals
- Negotiating internationally
- Working, living and communicating abroad
Renée began her career as an internal auditor for Owens-Illinois in Toledo Ohio. She has finance and controlling experience in Life Sciences, having worked in the Swiss pharmaceutical industry for 15 years. Her former employers include for-profit and non-profit organizations.
Renée completed her higher education in the U.S., and received the following degrees:
- Master of International Management, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Phoenix, Arizona
- MBA, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- Bachelor Economics, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina