Rewarding Student Talent
Tiffin University uniquely supports performing and visual arts in much the same way colleges and universities support their athletic programs, by rewarding student talent with scholarships.
Scholarships are available to all singers, instrumentalists, dancers, emcees, beatmakers, beatboxers and those interested in art team, concert production or media production. All new students of all majors who choose to attend Tiffin University receive some level of scholarship for their participation.
Your application to TU is the first step. First, apply to Tiffin University:
Students who have applied to Tiffin University and are interested in participating in arts programs are eligible for a Participation Scholarship that’s worth a minimum of $1,000 without completing an audition. You may be eligible for more than $1,000 depending on your financial need.
A higher level of financial support may be possible if you complete the audition process.
Attend an Arts Scholarship Day
- Applied students are welcome to visit campus to see our facilities, meet faculty and staff, see student performances and complete a short audition. Remaining dates for the Class of 2022 are March 12 and April 9, 2022.
Schedule an individual audition
- Prospective Students can visit Tiffin University for an official campus tour and discussion with our Office of Undergraduate Admissions. While you’re on campus, you can schedule time to give a quick audition with a member of our staff.
- Set up a visit that includes a campus tour and a meeting with our admissions team.
- Email TiffinArts to set up your own visit without meeting with admissions.
Complete a virtual audition
- Please fill out the Scholarship Audition Form and upload examples of your arts activities.
After you complete your audition, all you need to do is sign your contract and accept your scholarship award.
After you audition and receive your scholarship offer, you’re ready to commit to TU! Your $100 deposit secures your place at TU and begins your journey to be a Dragon!