The Tiffin University Career Services Office empowers students and alumni by providing guidance during their career development process by linking knowledge to professional practice through comprehensive resources and programs, designed to promote successful employer connections.
What can the Career Services Office do for you?
Ask yourself a few simple questions. If you answer “Yes” to any of them, we have the resources you’re looking for – resources that will bring the “real world” to your fingertips!
- Are you undecided in your academic major or career?
- Are you unsure how to start your career?
- Are you concerned about the future?
- Are you concerned about finding stable and secure work?
Tiffin University offers a number of programs to help students develop academically and professionally. The job market is very competitive and with the help from the Career Services Office, you can stand out and can achieve your full potential!
Helping Students Achieve Professional Excellence
Tiffin University helps students attain personal and professional goals. The one-on-one consultations with students in the Career Services Office assists with the creation of professional resumes, cover letters and other documents.
The Four-Year Approach To Career Development
We believe in a four-year approach to career services. During the freshmen year, you should discover your values, skills, and interests. A “career action plan” should be developed during your sophomore year. At this time, attending the Professional Development Workshop is beneficial for students to develop your career strategies. The internship search and resume update are some of the tasks for the junior year. And, attending on-campus interviews and job fairs helps the senior to begin the job or grad school search.
Our Career Services staff is here to assist you throughout your time at TU with help writing a resume, making the graduate school decision, and looking for the first full-time job after graduation. We are here every step of the way, with connections and opportunities!
Services and Events Offered By The Career Services Office
- Individualized Career Advising
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing Programs & Critiques
- Interviewing Programs & Mock Interviews
- Job Success Programs & Alumni Panel Sessions
- Career & Internship Fairs (OCCJE; School of Business Career Fair, OFIC CareerFest, Arts & Sciences Career Day, and Collegiate EmployNet)
- Graduate School Information & Catalogs
- Networking Opportunities & Assistance
- On-Campus Employer Recruiting Events
- Business Etiquette Seminars
- Employer Excursions
- Professional Development Workshop Series
Have Any Questions or Need Additional Information?
Mandi Hummel, Executive Director of Career Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 448-3422 or (800) 968-6446 ext 3422
- Career Services
- Counseling and Wellness Center
- Disability Services
- Health Services
- Murphy Academic Support Center
- Pfeiffer Library
- Request a Transcript
- Veteran and Military Services
We’re Here for You!
Executive Director of Career Services email@example.com 419.448.3422
800.968.6446 ext 3422