Hello & Welcome citizens of the world to Dragon Nation!
Hajimemashite, Salam Alikum, Bienvenue, Selamat dating, Karibu, Huan Ying, Hosgeldiniz, Mabuhay, Shalom, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Bienvini, Ji aaian Nun, Namaste!
International Affairs is responsible for all International Studies & Programs as a “one stop shopping model” that include the following divisions: overseas campuses like our affiliated campuses in Romania, Taiwan, the China US degree Programs and possibly many new locations around the globe as we grow.
The Center for International Affairs includes the international student undergraduate and graduate admissions and international scholarships awards for talented students all over the world, extended international education, global cooperation and articulation linkages that augment campus internationalization, foreign credit evaluation, study abroad and student/scholars services and programs (which include immigration counseling, foreign faculty/staff affairs, and academic and cross-cultural advising).
We serve as a liaison between all the university units and foreign governments, the US federal government’s Department of Homeland Security, global partners, foreign embassies and diplomatic missions in Washington DC and New York, public and private agencies and the community.
Competitive Advantage! A warm invitation to continue your education with us:
You are welcome to join international students from over 35 countries in one of the most dynamic educational experiences available in the United States. Your presence encourages the cross-fertilization of ideas. The University’s strategic goal is to foster the international dimension as one of its important pillars along with prestigious academic programs. This is an integral part of our pluralistic and internationally diverse campus. Our objective is simple: By creating new standards in higher education that support world peace, mutual respect and understanding, we are building an open-minded community of learners making the world a friendlier place.
A Community of Learners Making the World a Better Place
Tiffin University (TU) is a beautiful, rural campus located in the Midwest region of the United States, surrounded by small suburban communities that are safe and friendly.
TU prides itself on:
- Fully accredited, nationally recognized academic programs, performing arts and a culturally diverse student population create a vibrant learning and campus life experience.
- Approximately 3,000 students are enrolled at TU; our international students come from 30 countries.
- TU offers over 50 academic majors at the undergraduate and graduate levels and an intensive language program.
- On-campus housing, dining and social venues provide TU students with comfort and convenience away from home.
Tiffin University Quick Facts:
|Campus Design||153 acres, red brick and sandstone buildings|
|Total Campus EnrollmentUndergraduate/Graduate||3,054/771|
|International Student Enrollment||136|
|Degrees Offered||Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate|
|Academic Calendar||Two semesters (15 weeks per semester), plus summer|
|Student to Faculty Ratio||15:1|
Learn More About TU
- Tiffin University to Host Virtual Sport and Fitness Showcase
- Tiffin University Ph.D. Students Complete First International Trip
- A TU Tech Guy – Devon Stock’s Dragon Story
- Follow a Fellow – Kennedy Rorar Prepares to Join TU’s Cold Case Fellowship Program
- Tiffin University’s Student-Athletes Active in Seneca County Community