Be you, be known and belong
Tiffin University provides a personal and practical education for motivated students who want real experiences and results, and our employees reflect this mission. Listed below are our current job postings.
- Part-time Bus Driver
- Head Bowling Coach
- Academic Technologist Apprentice
- Director of Human Resources
- Online Admissions Counselor
- Online & Extended Learning Financial Aid Counselor
- Assistant Track & Field Coach
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Cyber Security & Computer Science
- Head Women’s Golf Coach
- Assistant Director of Admissions Systems & Operations
For any other questions or further information, please contact Human Resources at 567.268.6046.
For any positions of interest, please apply by filling out our virtual application here.
Offices & Departments
- Office for Equity, Access & Opportunity
- Office of Academic Excellence and Effectiveness
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Student Accounts
- Office of Marketing & Communications
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Human Resources
- Campus Safety and Security
- Event Services
- The Center for Faculty Support and Teaching Innovation
- Division of What’s Next – Strategic Innovation
We’re Here for You!
Seitz Hall – Lower Level
Information on payroll, tax documents, holiday schedules, and the employee benefits guide is located in the TU Portal