TIFFIN UNIVERSITY, Tiffin, OH—Tiffin University alumni, friends, current and future donors, as well as surrounding communities, will have the opportunity to make a difference in the life of TU by donating during its “Day of Giving” on Wednesday, August 28.
“This day encourages anyone to become donors, regardless of the size of the gift,” said Mikki King, Director of Annual Giving. “Donating to TU’s Annual Fund will indirectly help young people stand on a solid foundation to build successful careers and successful lives. Unrestricted gifts, in any amount, are vital as they provide the greatest flexibility for the University to meet its most pressing needs. Additionally, it generates awareness to our students about the generosity of our alumni and friends.”
Examples of how the Annual Fund supports TU:
- Scholarships and Financial Aid– approximately 90% of TU students receive Financial Aid
- Student Life– Student stipends for internships, study abroad programs, student programming, and campus speakers
- Academic Life– Library acquisitions and computer lab and science lab equipment
- Technology – Alumni and student access to library databases, classroom and laboratory renovation, and computer equipment
- Faculty – Recruiting, retention, research, teaching and mentoring
- Campus Beautification – Maintenance and improvements to facilities and grounds
- Institutional Development – Establishing and maintaining partnerships to advance the University’s mission
“Those who donate join a dedicated group who has made the advancement and development of TU their common goal,” King concludes.
For those individuals who wish to check on the progress or give on or before August 28, visit https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/Dragon