Financial Aid Downloadable Forms

Verification Information

2020-2021 Verification Worksheets


Credit Hour Application

Online Credit Hour Application – This must be completed by all online students.

Special Circumstances Request Form for FAFSA Filers
Return of Federal Financial Aid

Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy

Award Letter Guide
Undergraduate Parent Plus Loan Application

Undergrad Parent Plus Loan Application

Graduate Plus Loan Application

Graduate Plus Loan Application

Check out these options on how to pay for college
Title IV Student Authorization Form
Revolving Credit Agreement
Refund Check Policy


Master Promissory Note

Is a legal document in which you promise to repay your loan(s) and any accrued interest and fees to the U.S. Department of Education. It also explains the terms and conditions of your loan(s). You can complete this at


Entrance Counseling

Students that are taking a Federal Student Loan must complete Entrance Counseling. You can complete it now at


Exit Counseling

Is required before you withdraw, graduate, or drop below half-time attendance (even if you plan to transfer to another school. You can complete it now at