On Friday, March 11 from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m., Tiffin University’s sports management program will host a virtual sport and fitness showcase. TU students and community members are encouraged to engage with alumni who are seasoned professionals in the world of health and athletics.
The guest panelists will discuss and answer questions on several pre-chosen topics, with each subject having its own session. There will be six meetings in total, and each will be repeated once throughout the event. Breakout rooms via Zoom will be used to facilitate each individual conference, and attendees may attend up to four without being double-booked. The topics of discussion include:
- Pathway to fitness training or strength and conditioning
- Entry level careers in pro sports
- Pathway to becoming a certified sports agent
- Careers in exercise science and sports performance
- Working in minor league stadiums and arenas
- Jobs in college sports marketing and administration
The lineup of panelists will include university professors, NFL and NBA agents and coaches, former Olympic athletes, renowned trainers and many others. Get a comprehensive list of names and occupations, as well as the full event schedule.
To access the virtual showcase, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86898869372#success
For more information, email Dr. Bonnie Tiell, Tiffin University Professor of Sport Management at email@example.com.