Committed to the growth, energy and vitality of the Medina area, Tiffin University is happy to announce a new Chamber member benefit for businesses and their employees.
As an incentive to pursuing higher education, Tiffin University is offering a tuition discount of up to $200 for graduate and undergraduate coursework for students who are employees of the Northern Medina County Chamber Alliance members.
Employees will receive $100 per-credit-hour discount for:
- Graduate degree programs (current tuition rate, $500-$700 per credit hour)
- Online and Off-Campus bachelor’s degree programs (current tuition rate, $440 per credit hour)
$200 per-credit-hour discount for:
- Tiffin campus undergrad programs (current tuition rate, $790 per credit hour)
Interested employees must meet the academic requirements for admission to qualify for the tuition discount. Students can use the discount to complete a degree, for certificate programs or for individual classes (non-degree programs).
Why take advantage of the TU discount?
- TU offers field-experienced faculty and flexible programs that revolve around your professional goals.
- Full-time and part-time scheduling options are available.
- TU provides you with the flexible, web-enabled courses you need to succeed in the modern workforce.
- Accelerated online program offerings allow you to complete a course in just 7 weeks.
More information is available at tiffin.edu/local-benefit or by contacting Nikki Hintze, Director of Graduate Enrollment Management at 419.448.3596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org