Tiffin University Career Resources for Employers & Recruiters
Posting your position(s) on our Career Connections job board is the quickest and easiest way to begin recruiting with us.
Before you register for your Career Connections account, we would like you to take a moment to review our Tiffin University Employer Policies. By accessing and using our job board, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of the Tiffin University Employer Policies. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of Tiffin University Employer Policies. If you do not agree to abide by these policies, please do not use this service.
Employers recruiting students from Tiffin University will be required to create a Career Connections account.
Registering is Easy as 1-2-3!
Registering your organization and to be approved to post jobs and conduct resume searches, go to www.collegecentral.com/tiffin
- Once at the site, select Employers
- Next, Create Account. Complete the registration form and then Register.
- Once approved by the Tiffin University Career Services Office, you will receive an email that includes a link to activate your account.
Once you Activate your account, you will have immediate access to your account so you can:
- Post a New Job – It’s unlimited and free!
- Provide plenty of detail when posting a position so your posting is attractive to students and alumni.
- Include the salary, city and zip code where job is located.
- Edit the resume submissions deadline date to best fit your needs.
- Provide an email address in the contact information so you can receive and track resume submissions.
- List the hours required if posting a part-time position.
- Have access to our online Employer Services 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
- Search student and alumni resumes (if approved for this feature).
- Update or review your registration information to ensure accuracy of your account.
- Share your success by completing the Report/Offers/Hires when you hire a Dragon.
TU Career Services Office is obligated to follow both professional guidelines (National Association of Colleges and Employers) and federal EEO guidelines. More information is available at the following website: www.naceweb.org/principles
Right of Refusal – Any company or organization seeking to recruit at TU student must register a Career Connections account through the Career Services Office. If a representative of an organization fails to comply with the University Posting and Announcement Policy, or NACE Principles for Employment Professionals; access to some or all services may be declined or revoked.
If you have further questions or require assistance, please contact:
- Career Services
- Counseling and Wellness Center
- Disability Services
- Health Services
- Murphy Academic Support Center
- Pfeiffer Library
- Request a Transcript
- Veteran and Military Services
We’re Here for You!
Executive Director of Career Services email@example.com 419.448.3422
800.968.6446 ext 3422