Pursue your passion and make a difference
The School of Arts & Sciences is the foundation for all academic programs at Tiffin University. Our University’s core courses, taught in small classes and led by expert faculty, will provide you with the critical thinking, writing and communication skills you’ll need to prosper in your major program and beyond.
The School of Arts & Sciences is also home to the University’s leading-edge STEAM (science, technology, engineering, applied arts, and mathematics) programs. Tiffin University is leading the way in developing academic programs and career opportunities in today’s STEAM-related fields. Our cutting-edge STEAM majors, taught in our state-of-the-art Center for Science and Technology, will equip you with the most current, career-ready knowledge and skills, enabling you to thrive in your STEAM-related career.
Whatever your passion – from education, communication or history to neuroscience, chemistry or healthcare – in the School of Arts & Sciences, you’ll immerse in it, as you put knowledge to practice. Other institutions talk about experiential learning; we live it – as our students apply theory learned in the classroom to group projects, labs, fieldwork, internships, research, clinicals, practicums and more.
Relevant and current, active and engaging, the School of Arts & Sciences is an education that will prepare you in every way, as a confident professional, a lifelong learner and a difference-maker in your field and community.
- Applied Health Science / Nursing
- Commercial Music – Visit the TU Creative Arts Institute
- Digital Media & Design
- Teacher Education – High School
- Teacher Education – Middle Childhood
- Exercise Science
- Forensic Science
- Global Sports and Culture
- Health, Fitness & Wellness
- Public History
- Strategic & Mass Communication
- Workplace Leadership
School of Arts & Sciences
- School Overview
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Dual Enrollment Program
- Academic Calendar & Bulletin
- Undergraduate Minors
- Meet the Faculty
- Dragon Education Core
- Education Student Information Center
We’re here for you
155 Miami Street, Tiffin, OH 44883
More About Our School
- Coursework for a Cause – TU Students Volunteer with Ohio Summer Camp
- He Won’t Miss This Trip – Zachary Tomlinson’s Research Residency at Ole Miss – University of Mississippi.
- TU to Host Forensic Science & Criminalistics Academy Camp
- Tiffin University Reschedules New Center for Science and Technology Ribbon Cutting
- Tiffin University to Dedicate New Center for Science and Technology