Dragons for Life!
To be eligible to enroll in the Dragon Legacy Program, your parent or legal guardian must be a graduate of Tiffin University.
How to enroll
- You will need to provide child’s date of birth and address to enroll in the program.
- Upon enrollment, each child will receive an initial welcome gift and will continue to be a member of the Dragon Legacy Program until they turn 18. The milestone legacy gifts are sent at the next milestone after registration
- Create a relationship with Tiffin University at an early age.
- Encourages your child to think of Tiffin University as their home, too.
- Receive yearly cards /gifts from the alumni office.
- Invitations to special events for children enrolled in the Dragon Legacy Program.
- Invitations to special Dragon Legacy Visit Days during the college recruitment process.
- The Legacy Scholarship ($1,000) upon admittance to Tiffin University.
- Alumni Association Board
- Alumni Awards
- Alumni Benefits
- Dragon Legacy Program
- Alumni Events
- Alumni Admissions Volunteer
- Alumni Communities
- Connect with TU Alumni
- Meet the Staff