Tiffin University is proud to award the Legacy Scholarship. This scholarship symbolizes the University’s commitment to community and student support and recognizes the importance of family tradition by providing funds to retain students and assist them towards earning a college degree.
This Legacy Scholarship is for one academic year only and is renewable based on meeting the requirements below.
IN ORDER FOR YOU TO MAINTAIN ELIGIBILITY FOR THE LEGACY SCHOLARSHIP, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Fulfill the admission requirements of Tiffin University.
- Be a dependent of a Tiffin University Alumni from our undergraduate, graduate or doctoral program.
- Student must be a full-time on-campus, first-year undergraduate or transfer student. Online and Off-campus locations do not qualify. Withdrawing from classes may result in this scholarship being reduced or canceled.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Must maintain good academic standing at the university.
- Cannot receive institutional aid in a credit balance.
- This scholarship can be awarded in addition to a merit scholarship, athletic, preforming arts, cheerleading, and/or any additional institutional aid.
Scheduling a campus visit? When you arrive make sure to let the admission staff know to receive a special gift from the alumni office to commemorate your family history at TU.