Ways To Give
- Make your credit card gift on Tiffin University’s secure site. You can make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift. Choose from monthly or annual recurring gifts by credit card.
- By Phone
- Make a credit card gift over the phone by calling 419-448-3282
- By Mail
Mail your check to:
Office of Institutional Advancement
155 Miami Street
Tiffin, OH 44883
- Matching Gifts
- You could double or triple your annual gift to TU if you or your spouse works for or has retired from a company with a matching gift program. Send in a completed and signed matching gift form from your employer's human resources office along with your gift and we will take care of the rest.
- Estate and other Planned Gifts
- By including TU in your will or making other planned gifts, you can provide for yourself and your loved ones, plan wisely for your future and make a meaningful gift to TU. Planned giving enables you to preserve your assets during your lifetime and leave a valuable legacy at TU. For more information, visit https://plannedgiving.tiffin.edu/.
- Gifts of Stocks, Bonds or other Securities
- Gifts of appreciated stocks, bonds or other securities allow you to make a substantial gift to TU at minimal cost. You will receive a tax deduction based on the value of the security on the date of the gift. With long-term appreciated securities (those held longer than 12 months), you will receive a charitable income tax deduction for the full fair-market value of your gift and avoid paying capital gains tax on the appreciation.
- If you wish to donate securities to TU, please contact Vice President for Institutional Advancement at 419-448-3584.
- Gifts of Real estate
- Gifts of real estate are an excellent way to make a difference in the lives of TU students and lower your tax liability at the same time. Gifts of property or a percentage of property may help you avoid paying capital gains tax, lower your current income tax and reduce your future federal estate taxes. Real estate gifts may increase your income if they are structured through a life income gift. You may also deed property, including vacation homes, to TU while retaining the lifetime right to occupy the property. Gifts of real estate must meet certain criteria and be approved by TU’s Board of Trustees.
- If you wish to donate real estate to TU, contact Vice President for Institutional Advancement at 419-448-3584.