The Dragon Plan
Tiffin University’s plan for 2022-23
Message from Our President
With another academic year just around the corner, I feel it is important to remind everyone of the steps Tiffin University is taking to ensure the continued health and safety of all students, faculty and staff in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Your wellbeing has always been and will continue to be of the utmost importance, and will be prioritized as such.
- All members of the TU Community are expected to abide by the following guidelines per the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local healthcare experts.
- Students, faculty and staff are no longer required to wear masks indoors while on campus, but remain free to do so at their discretion. TU remains in support of those who choose to continue masking no matter their reasoning.
- The housekeeping team will continue to provide masks and cleaning products in the classrooms, while students and employees will remain responsible to clean their own living spaces and offices.
- We will continue our spring 2022 safety protocols. Exposed students will quarantine in their rooms (and able to go to the dining hall on their own), and COVID-positive students are strongly encouraged to go home to isolate, but the campus will keep a few isolation beds available if it is necessary.
If you have any questions, feel free to visit the Dragon Plan section of our website. We will continue to keep a watchful eye on any further developments throughout the semester and will provide updates regarding changes in protocol as soon as decisions are made. Thank you for your cooperation in this ongoing matter. Be safe, be well and above all else, continue to be a part of what makes this institution so great. While we must remain vigilant, being able to gather again and reignite our pride in this community is a milestone worth celebrating. Here’s wishing you all a safe and wonderful year!
Dr. Lillian Schumacher
- Coronavirus Update
- The Dragon Plan: Tiffin University’s plan for 2022-23
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Funding for Students
- Student Emergency Fund
- Student Information
- Letter to Parents and Guardians
- Faculty Information
- Staff Information
- Alumni & Friends Information
- Plan to Respond to the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Reporting
We’re here for you!
155 Miami St.
Tiffin, OH 44883