Life at TU / Campus Safety and Security / Coronavirus Update / The Dragon Plan / Appendix B: Tiffin University Arts Programs
Appendix B: Tiffin University Arts Programs
Specific implementation plans for each organization, class, ensemble and space are to be updated regularly as needed and kept for reference by the Managing Director of Arts Programs.
Requirements for All Circumstances
- Masking, social distancing and equipment sanitizing are voluntary, but may be required, as determined by the director and specific circumstances.
- For live performances, audience size and configuration will be determined based on specific circumstances.
- As all individuals have varying levels of comfort with COVID procedures and safety protocol, please respect the wishes of fellow classmates, faculty, and staff members regarding their preferences.
- Coronavirus Update
- The Dragon Plan: Tiffin University’s plan for 2022-23
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Funding for Students
- Student Emergency Fund
- Student Information
- Letter to Parents and Guardians
- Faculty Information
- Staff Information
- Alumni & Friends Information
- Plan to Respond to the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Reporting
We’re here for you!
155 Miami St.
Tiffin, OH 44883