We Are A Caring, Supportive Community
Tiffin University is a crossroads: we represent who you are now and who you will become. Not only will you find yourself, you will create your best you. Our living-learning environment gives you a home away from home and prepares you for life.
Our students live on campus for the first three years of their time in Tiffin because we believe it is an important part of the college experience. You learn about yourself, how to make it on your own and, best of all, meet people who will broaden your world and become friends for life. Our community reflects the diverse world we live in and creates an opportunity to meet new people you never thought you would.
We offer affordable residence halls and apartments that inspire academic achievement, student involvement, personal and professional development, while focusing on community, safety, wellness, inclusion and respect. TU’s Residence Life Office aspires to develop students who want to be civically engaged, professionally focused and life-long learners. We believe the development of independent decision-making skills is an important part of college.
Tiffin University’s on-campus housing offers a variety of options within our residence halls. Because TU is built around real student engagement, you will find a caring, supportive group of friends in the hall that you choose to live. Community engagement leads to lasting, sincere relationships, and lifelong friendships!
TU promotes a family-style approach of small group living that creates “community.” Living on campus is an excellent opportunity to get to know other TU students, often from other cultures. This interaction leads to a development of self-identity, realization of strengths and weaknesses, greater maturity and a broadening of one’s perspectives. You will find it’s easier to share talents, experiences and skills through on-campus living.
Residence Hall Features
- Bedroom furniture includes: XL twin bed and mattress, dresser, desk and chair, wardrobe or closet access for each student
- Secure, card access at most locations
- Free WiFi campus wide
- Bring your car all four years, parking passes are only $50 each year
- Residence Life and Campus Security staff available 24/7
- Dining and game room facilities nearby
- No quarters or swipe cards are needed in our laundry rooms
- Lounge equipped with a television and microwave, as well as meeting spaces
- Access to Residence Life Cinema provides unlimited access to 200+ movies for all on-campus students
Clay St. Hall:
Miami Street Apartments:
Tiffin University Houses:
Students who wish to apply for on-campus housing can do so through StarRez, Tiffin University’s Housing Portal at https://starrez.tiffin.edu/starrezportal
- The portal allows students to provide preferences regarding the type of room and location they would like to live.
- Students admitted to TU can apply for housing once they have submitted their tuition and housing deposit of $100 through StarRez.
- Housing is assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Completing your housing application early gives you a better chance of getting your desired location.
Need more information? Have additional questions?
Contact the Student Affairs Office at email@example.com or (800) 968-6446, ext 3264.